Having all your email contacts available on Neo helps you easily reach out to your clients and start sending emails. Here are simple steps to get your contacts from Gmail, outlook etc. onto your Neo Mail client
Import contacts from Gmail
1. Click on the Settings icon -> Preferences -> Import contacts.
2. Click on Import from Gmail and, connect the google account you want to import contacts from.
3. Give Neo the permissions to import contacts from your Gmail account and confirm. Your contacts will start getting imported.
Here's a GIF to help you out:
4. You'll be notified about the number of contacts imported from your Gmail account
5. Once imported, contacts are available for you to start emailing.
Import contacts from CSV file
1. Click on the Settings icon -> Preferences -> Import contacts
2. Select the CSV file you wish to upload. Check this article for more details on the allowed file formats
3. Once you select your file, click on import contacts to start the import process. Contact import can take some time depending on how many contacts are being imported.
Here's a small GIF to guide you through the entire process:
4. Once imported, contacts are available for you to start emailing.
Hope this article was helpful to you and if you still need any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com and we shall be very happy to help :)