Currently on Neo Mail Web client, it is not possible to add a "Reply-to" email address. But don't worry, we have found a perfect workaround for you!
What is the " Reply-to " feature?
A Reply-To address is identified by inserting the Reply-To header in your email. It is the email address that the reply message is sent to, when you want the reply to go to an email address that is different than the From address.
However, there is a workaround that shall help us to add a "Reply-to" email address on their Neo Mail client. Simply follow the steps given below!
Adding a "Reply-to" email address
- First, make sure that you configure your Neo Mail account on Thunderbird. You can take help of this link here.
- Then, navigate to the 3 vertical lines on the Top Right corner and select Account Settings, as shown in the picture below.
- Go to your Neo Mail configure account and add the Reply-To address of your choice. You can also add multiple addresses as well.
- Post then, compose an email from Thunderbird, and you will see the Reply-To address added by default
- When you send the test email, you will see that when your recipients chose to reply to the email, they would be replying to the "reply-to" email addresses that you added on Thunderbird. Here is a photo of what the recipient shall receive when he receives your email.
- Please note that this shall also be reflected on Neo WebApp, where if you send an email from WebApp, the Reply-To addresses shall automatically be received on the recipient's end.
I hope this was helpful!
For any queries on the same, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org