A service is like an event that you set up for which your clients can book your time. Examples of a service are Intro call, Product demo, 30 mins consultation call, and so on.
When you share the service link with your clients, they’ll be able to view your available dates and hours for that service, and then book a slot as per their convenience.
How to add a service
- Navigate to the Services tab. If you already see some services, they might have been created by your team members.
- Click on +Add on the top right to add a service and fill in the service details as explained below.
You’ll need to add the following details to add a service:
- Name of the service: This is how your clients will identify your service. E.g. 30 mins consultation, 1:1 Yoga session, and so on.
- Service link: This is the link that you can share with your clients to book this particular service with you. The link will be pre-populated based on the service name, you can customize it.
- Duration: This is the duration of the service you’ll be hosting. If you pick 30 minutes, your clients will be shown available slots of 30 minutes when they try to book this service.
- Description: A summary of the service to give your clients a sense of what they should expect.
- Meeting Type: You can offer your service via 3 channels.
- In-person meeting: Meet your clients in person; you just need to specify the address where you intend to meet
- Phone call: Connect with your clients over a phone call. Provide a phone number where you can be contacted.
- Video call: Connect with your clients over a video call. Generate a meeting link on any video call platform and add it in this field.
- Price: You can monetize your services by adding a price to it. Just select a currency and enter an amount that you’d like to charge. Your clients would be shown this price before they book an appointment with you. You can choose to collect the amount via your preferred mode.
- Service visibility: If you want to display this service on your booking page (which lists all your services), then set the visibility as Public. If you choose to hide the service from the booking page, and directly share the service link with certain clients, set the visibility as Private.
- Service status: To enable your clients to book a particular service, ensure its status is Active. If any of your services are discontinued for some time, you can change the status to Inactive, and it will not show up on your booking page.
- Host: Host is the person from your organization who hosts or attends to the specific service. The person who created the service will be the host by default, but anyone can manually change the host name.
- Service hours: Specify the days and hours during which you want the service to be available for booking. The host’s busy time will be taken from their calendar(s) added on Neo Bookings and won’t be shown to the clients while booking time.
- Minimum notice period: For the host to get sufficient time to prepare, meetings can be booked at a minimum notice period of 12 hours.
- Advance booking time: For optimum and realistic planning, your clients can book services with you up to 60 days in advance.
- Notifications: To avoid no-shows and delays, your clients will be reminded about the booking 24 hours and 2 hours before the meeting start time via email.
- Booking form: Your clients will be asked to provide information such as name, email address, and a note while booking the appointment. This will help the host get an understanding of the client’s requirements.
- Share service link: To start getting bookings, just share the service link or the booking page link with your clients. You can share the link via email, or publish it on your website and social media pages.
Editing a service
You can edit a service by clicking on the Edit button on the service card. While editing a service hosted by someone else, ensure you keep them informed.
Deleting a service
Click on Edit on the service card, and hit Delete Service on the top right corner. The service will be removed from your booking page, and the service link will no longer be valid. Before deleting a service hosted by someone else, ensure you keep them informed.
If you have any queries, you can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.