Once your PRO TRIAL plan on Neo mail is over, you won't be able to send out emails.
What you would need to do is to renew the plan and you will be able to access your mail and send and receive emails as before.
Here is a step-by-step method to renew your plan :
- Log into your Neo Admin panel (Neo Admin panel) using your Admin credentials.
- Once logged into your Email Control Panel, click on 'Billing and Upgrades' section on the left-hand side panel
- There, you shall be able to choose between a PRO plan or PREMIUM plan to continue
- Once you chose the plan of your choice, you can simply click on 'Renew Now' and you can choose to Auto-renew it as well
- Next, you shall also have the option to choose a monthly plan or an annual plan to proceed further with your account renewal
- Click on 'Proceed to Payment' and that's it!
Your Neo Email plan has been renewed and you shall be able to use your emails right away!
How to change the billing email address?
When you set up your Neo billing account, you provide an email address where we can send secure information about your billing and payments. If you ever want us to send billing messages to another address, you should update your billing account with the new address by following these steps:
- In the Admin panel, go to Billing and upgrade.
- Click on Renew now, select Billing cycle, and hit Proceed.
- Select Proceed to payment in the next step.
- Under Billing and Payment information, you will see the current billing email address.
- Click Edit, add the new address, and hit Save.
Hope this article was helpful to you and if you still need any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall be very happy to help :)