This section lets you customize basic settings in the Neo mail web-app. You can access this list by clicking on the Gear icon > Preferences > General.
- You may set the language of your preference.
- You may retract outgoing emails and even set a custom timer of up to 1 minute to define the time within which you want to be able to retract the email.
- Unread counts - This setting lets you customize if you want the email unread counts to appear across all the folders and labels.
- Clock type - Toggle between 24-hours and 12-hours format.
- Marking as read - The time here determines how long after you have read the email, would the email be marked as read. This can be set as a default time or set to manually be marked as read.
If you have any queries or face any difficulties, please feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we shall be happy to help!