Neo Mail has expanded its horizons and now supports the accessibility of multiple email accounts from the comfort of your webmail.
The process is streamlined for all types of users and this article will show you how to make the most out of this new feature.
Here are the instructions
- Log in to the desired email account.
- Once done, the webmail interface will open up. Over there, click on the "Add account" icon below your email account name on the right.
- A window will appear where you would have to type in the email address and password of the Flockmail account you wish to add.
- After you have entered the credentials, click on "Add account" and you are done!
Here is a gif that outlines the entire procedure.
|alert-warning||Note: As of now, you will only be able to add Neo Mail accounts. Addition of accounts from other services is currently not supported.|
Removing an account
To remove an account, all you need to do is follow these steps:
- Click on the settings (gear icon) on the top right corner of the webmail screen.
- Go to "Account".
- Select "Preferences For" the email account you wish to remove.
- At the bottom, you will see a red marked option that says "Logout of this account". Click on it.
Here is a gif that illustrates this process.
Feel free to reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any further clarifications!