This will restrict others from using your domain with Neo. In case you fail to protect and prove ownership of this domain within the first 14 days of your trial, your Neo order for this domain will automatically cancel.
The following steps will help you in creating and adding a custom TXT record for your domain via the Neo Admin Panel:
- Log in into the Neo Admin panel
- Navigate to the Connect Domain tab present on the panel.
- Next, click on Protect your domain by verifying you own it an option that is present.
Copy the Host record, TXT value, and TTL.
1. Log in to your Domain management panel.
2. Navigate to the DNS settings.
3. Create a new record and select TXT.
4. Enter the following values and click Create record:
- Hostname: @
- Value: Copy the TXT record value present from the first tab & paste it into the TXT value field.
- TTL: 3600
5. Once the TXT record is added, go back to the first tab & click on the option Verify Changes button.
That's it! Your domain's record is set now. It may take up to 24 hours for these changes to propagate across the internet.
Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com should you need any assistance with the above!