This will restrict others from using your domain with Neo. In case if you fail to protect and prove ownership of this domain within the first 14 days of your trial, your Neo order for this domain will automatically cancel.
The following steps will help you in creating and adding a custom TXT record for your domain via the Email Control Panel:
- Log in into the Neo Admin panel
- Navigate to the Connect Domain tab present on the panel.
- Next, click on Protect your domain by verifying you own it option that is present.
Copy the Host record, TXT value and TTL.
- Log in to your Alibaba account (click here)
Open the side panel on your Dashboard and click on Domains.
Select the Domain name for which you want to configure Neo Mail and click on Manage.
In the left side panel, click on DNS Settings.
Click on Add Record and then enter the following values and click OK.
- Type: TXT
- Host: "@"
- Value: "v=spf1 include:spf0001.neo.space ~all"
- TTL: "10 minutes"
- Once TXT record is added, go back to the first tab & click on the option of Verify Changes button.
That's it! Your domain's record is set now. It may take up to 24 hours for these changes to propagate across the internet.
Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you need any assistance with the above!