In order to achieve this, you need to sign in to your domain host and point the email for your domain to our servers. This is similar to the situation wherein you register your new address with the post office, ensuring that your mails get delivered to the right place. That being said, let’s get started!
Neo needs you to verify domain ownership and activate email services by setting MX records & TXT records.
Please note: Unverified domains won't be able to receive or send emails. To know more about Domain Verification, click here
Change your MX records and start using Neo
Step 1: Log in to your Google Domain account (click here).
Step 2: Addition of the Neo MX and TXT records.
Steps to add new MX records:
1. On the left column, click DNS.
2. Scroll down to the Custom resource records section.
3. Locate the existing MX records (if any) under the Custom resource records section.
4. Click Delete next to each MX record.
5. Now to add the new MX records, in the Custom resource records section:
- Name: @
- Type: MX
- TTL: 1H
- Data: 10 mx0001.neo.space
- In order to add the second MX, click the (+) operator
- Add the second MX, Data: 20 mx0002.neo.space
|alert-warning||Google Domains does not provide a separate field for the priority number. To specify a priority number, enter the value in the data field followed by the MX.|
6. To add the TXT records:
- Name: @
- Type: TXT
- TTL: 1H
- Data: v=spf1 include:spf0001.neo.space ~all
|alert-warning||Google Domains store TXT records as a set that may contain multiple records. When you have at least one other TXT record, such as the TXT record you used to verify your domain, you must add TXT new records to that recordset. Any attempt to enter additional TXT records as separate entries will result in a Duplicate record error message.|
Congratulations! Your business email for your domain is now directed to the Neo servers.
|alert-warning||Once done, you can expect a propagation time up to 24 hours for the DNS to take effect across the internet post which your emails will work without any issue.|
Hope this article was helpful to you and if you still need any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall be very happy to help :)