In this article, we will walk you through how you can configure an MX record for your domain and set up your Neo Mail account.
1. Log in to your Register.com account (click here)
2. Scroll down and navigate to Domains, hover your cursor over it and click Manage
3. On the Account Manager page go to Domain and click Manage
4. Scroll down and navigate to Advanced Technical Settings, and click on Edit Mail Exchanger Records
5. Enter the values given below and click Continue:
|Host Name||Priority||Mail Server|
6. Go back to the Advanced Technical Settings dashboard and click Edit TXT Records (SPF)
7. Enter the values given below and click Continue:
|Host Name||TXT Record|
|@||v=spf1 include:spf0001.neo.space ~all|
Done! You're all set to send and receive emails from your Register.com domain using Neo Mail!
Feel free to knock on our door by writing to us at email@example.com in case you need any assistance with configuring these records.
We look forward to having you onboard!