This will restrict others from using your domain with Neo. In case if you fail to protect and prove ownership of this domain within the first 14 days of your trial, your Neo order for this domain will automatically cancel.
The following steps will help you in creating and adding a custom TXT record for your domain via the Email Control Panel:
- Log in into the Neo Admin panel
- Navigate to the Connect Domain tab present on the panel.
- Next, click on Protect your domain by verifying you own it option that is present.
Copy the Host record, TXT value and TTL.
1. Log in to your Papaki account (click here).
2. Click on 'Hosting Plans' from the left panel of your screen.
3. This will open all the domains hosted in your Control Panel.
4. Click on the particular domain name to which you wish to add the TXT records.
5. This will lead you to the 'Hosting Manager Panel'. Navigate to 'Manage Hosting'.
6. In the websites and domains page, scroll down and click on Hosting & DNS and then 'DNS Settings'.
7. To add the TXT records, Click on Add Record:
- Record type: TXT
- Domain name: Leave it empty
- TTL: 3600
- TXT record: Copy the TXT record value present from the first tab & paste it in the TXT value field.
- Click on OK and Update.
- Once TXT record is added, go back to the first tab & click on the option of Verify Changes button.
That's it! Your domain's record is set now. It may take up to 24 hours for these changes to propagate across the internet.
Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you need any assistance with the above!