This will restrict others from using your domain with Neo. In case if you fail to protect and prove ownership of this domain within the first 14 days of your trial, your Neo order for this domain will automatically cancel.
The following steps will help you in creating and adding a custom TXT record for your domain via the Email Control Panel:
- Log in into the Neo Admin panel
- Navigate to the Connect Domain tab present on the panel.
- Next, click on Protect your domain by verifying you own it option that is present.
Copy the Host record, TXT value and TTL.
1. Log in to your HostPapa account (click here) and go to My Account.
2. On your Account homepage click My Domains.
3. In the Manage Domains tab, click Details.
4. Select DNS Zone Editor.
- Scroll down and click on Add Records
- Under Host paste the DNS Host Name value copied from earlier.
- Now copy the TXT record value present from the first tab & paste it in the TXT value field in the TXT record in the second tab.
Add this record now to your DNS zone.
- Once TXT record is added, go back to the first tab & click on the option of Verify Changes button.
That's it! Your domain's record is set now. It may take up to 24 hours for these changes to propagate across the internet.
Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com should you need any assistance with the above!