This will restrict others from using your domain with Neo. In case if you fail to protect and prove ownership of this domain within the first 14 days of your trial, your Neo order for this domain will automatically cancel.
The following steps will help you in creating and adding a custom TXT record for your domain via the Email Control Panel:
- Log in into the Email Control Panel.
- Navigate to the Connect Domain tab present on the panel.
- Next, click on Protect your domain by verifying you own it option that is present.
- Copy the Host record, TXT value and TTL.
- Login to your Heart Internet Control Panel(www.heartinternet.uk) and navigate to the Manage Domain Names option
- Under Manage Web Hosting Domains, select the domain name you wish to set up the records for and click on the Manage Now button
- Navigate to DNS Management and scroll down to the respective records field.
- Under TXT Records, type in the below TXT record (omit the quotes) and click on the Update DNS button:
- Host - “@”
- Text Value - “neo-verification=qgivadXUhW”
- Once the TXT record is added, go back to the first tab & click on the option of Verify Changes button.
That's it! Your domain's record is set now. It may take up to 24 hours for these changes to propagate across the internet.
Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you need any assistance with the above!