With NEO .co.site email, you get a one-page site for your business free of cost for as long as your Neo subscription is active.
Want to get a one page site? Refer to this URL.
Accessing Site Editor
Once you purchase .co.site email, you can setup your Neo site editor by navigating to either of the below. Remember that only admins can access the site editor and publish the site.
- Neo Admin Panel - Go to "Neo Site" in the left navigation bar and click on "Setup now!"
- Neo webmail - If you are an admin, you can switch to "Site" from the app switcher on the top left corner of your screen. This will open the Neo Site editor in a new tab.
- Neo mobile app - If you are an admin, you can open the left side menu bar by clicking on the top left icon and then click on "Neo Site" from the menu.
It will then open the NEO site editor. For visual reference, here's a GIF on the same:
Using Site Editor:
- Site theme - The site theme refers to the overall visual appearance and design of the website. The site theme helps create a consistent and appealing look for the website. You can choose a theme that suits best for your business.
- Logo - Upload your business logo. This will make your site look more professional, add credibility and help in brand recognition.
- Site title - You can add the name of your company and brand here. If you are a som
- Site description - You can write about your business, services you offer or any other details you want your site visitors to know about your business.
- Custom link - You can toggle this ON and add an external link you want your site visitors to visit. E.g. this can be the link to your portfolio, the link for your company address, etc.
- Social buttons - Add links of your social media handles like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc. so that your brand looks more authentic and your site visitors can know more about your business.
- Chat on Whatsapp - Toggle this ON to add a chat function on your website that allows visitors to directly communicate with you or your team via WhatsApp.
- Contact form - Contact forms make it easy for visitors to get in touch with you. You can add the email address you would like to receive the responses on.
That's it! Feel free to contact us at email@example.com should you need any assistance with the above!
Please take a look at this URL for the NEO content policy.