An email campaign generates the best results when it is run effectively. It is important to respect the recipient's inbox and maintain decorum when sending emails. Additionally, ensure that you stay within the limits of email and bounce-back thresholds.
To ensure you are fully prepared to send out an effective campaign, here are a few practices that can help you get the most out of your campaigns:
- Obtain your recipients' consent: Ensure that your recipients have willingly agreed to receive communications from you. This means that there’s a lower chance of them marking your emails as spam, which could otherwise generate an Abuse Reporting Format (ARF) complaint on our end. Accumulating 5 ARF complaints may lead to the suspension of your account.
- Avoid deceptive content: Refrain from using incorrect information in your emails. This includes false claims, exaggerated statements, or misleading information. Building trust with your audience is important so they value your communication.
- Compose a clear campaign: Use concise subjects and headlines to effectively communicate your message. To generate engagement from your audience, ensure that your audience knows the purpose of the communication.
To compose a clear message:
- Ensure your message aligns with your brand and website
- Create factual, accurate, and compelling content
- Use links and buttons that correctly describe where they redirect
- Save your contacts: By saving contacts names, you can personalize your emails with Mail Merge. Personalized content offers improved customer engagement, and enhances the overall customer experience for recipients. Learn how to add a contact
- Sending limits: Neo's email policy stipulates hourly and daily limits for incoming and outgoing emails to ensure the security of your accounts and regulate traffic. We recommend sending mass campaigns in batches to ensure a smooth delivery process.
- Bounce-back limits: Like sending limits, there are also bounce-back limits in place.Learn more about bounce back limits here. Violating bounce back limits can lead to Neo being perceived as a spammer by anti-spam organizations and inbox providers, which can have a negative impact on our sender reputation.
- To avoid bounce backs you can follow these steps:
- A lot of bounces occur simply because your contact information is not updated. You can audit your email list by using tools such as Never Bounce and Zero Bounce.
- You can also cross check the spellings in the email addresses.
If you have any questions,you can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.