Neo Mail offers a true business-class email. We provide a simple and easy-to-use interface available across various platforms with some cool features like better backup, higher delivery guarantees, premium features like Integrated video calling, email tracking, and many more.
For installing our Android app, you can refer to this link
However, if you wish to use Neo Mail on a Third Party application for your Android device, you can do so by following the simple steps mentioned below:
|alert-warning||To protect your account, accessing 3rd party clients will be blocked when the two-factor authentication is enabled. You can refer to this article for instructions on disabling two-factor authentication on Neo|
1. Go to Settings > Accounts
2. Select Add Account
3. Select the email client
|alert-warning||For this process, you are required to know the email settings for your account. If you don’t know them, you can contact us at email@example.com|
4. To configure Neo Mail, tap on Other mail
5. Enter your account and server details:
- Email - the email address you wish to set up. (Eg: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Password- Enter the respective password
- Incoming server (IMAP) settings:
- Hostname: imap0001.neo.space
- Port: 993
- Security: SSL
- Outgoing server (SMTP) settings:
- Hostname: smtp0001.neo.space
- Port: 465
- Security: SSL ( or Security: STARTTLS and Port: 587)
6. Click on Login
You will now be able to access your inbox!
That's it! Your Neo Mail account is set up. Hope this article was helpful to you and if you still need any further assistance with the setup, drop us an email at email@example.com