For installing our iOS app, you can refer to this link
Neo Mail allows you to configure your Neo account on the native Apple Mail application on your iOS device, you can do so by following the simple steps mentioned below:
|alert-warning||To protect your account, accessing 3rd party clients will be blocked when the two-factor authentication is enabled. You can refer to this article for instructions on disabling two-factor authentication on Neo|
Go to Settings > Accounts & Passwords:
- Open Settings on your iPhone and tap Mail.
- Tap on Add Account.
- Tap on Other.
|alert-warning||For this process, you are required to know the email settings for your account. If you don’t know them, you can contact us at email@example.com|
- Tap Add Mail Account.
Enter your account details:
- Name: This will be visible as the sender. (Ex: Neo Test)
- Email: The address you want to add. (Ex. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password: You use it to log in to Webmail.
- Description: A name for the account on your device. (Preferably Neo)
- Tap Next to continue.
- Tap IMAP as the account type.
|alert-success||You can find the POP and IMAP configuration of Neo Mail here|
Tap Next to continue.
Enter your server settings:
Save the account:
- Disable syncing of Notes, if this is enabled. Tap Save.
Your Neo Mail account is all set! Hope this article was helpful to you and if you still need any further assistance with the setup, drop us an email at email@example.com